Monday, December 27, 2010

Dear Santa,

I don't know who you are, or why your reindeer friends fly, and I don't want to get into the personal stuff about where you live and what size your Santa suit is because I find that a bit rude. BUT, I do want to thank you for the teethers you left in my stocking - they are already very helpful. I think I'm sprouting a tooth, and I'm drooling all over the place. Mom calls them "Drool Bombs". But anyway....


Sadie said you like wearing big red furry hats. I like hats too. Check out this rockin' one my Uncle Bryce sent me. I think it's stylin'! (This is my ponderous model look...)


And I even got some organic toys. My lamby blankie is soft and environmentally friendly. That makes me happy. And it catches my drool bombs.


And thanks for the big stuffed pink teddy bear, Santa! It's as big as me, so when I'm not using my car seat or my pod, she sits in it. I haven't named her yet.


Yes, she is my first teddy bear.


And speaking of bears, after we opened presents, we went over to Nana and Poppy's. I wore my bear suit that makes me look like an Ewok from Star Wars.


Do you like my bear feet? Get it? BEAR FEET. *giggle*

Love,
Georgie Bee
 (Little sister of Sadiebug)

No comments:

Post a Comment