Monday, September 27, 2010

It's almost the end of September already?

Hiya! I thought you might like an update on my busy month...


I'm over 6 weeks old now, and I went to see Dr. Sherri. She said I'm in the 95th percentile for height, just like my sister! We're both pretty tall for our age. Mom was surprised because that meant that I'm growing quickly out of my panda sleeper outfit already and I eat like a trucker.  


It was a sunny month too. So I put on some shades one Friday and chilled out. See my onesie? Yeah, Daddy does my hair. Sadie said he did her hair too. She said she didn't have any even on her 1st birthday. The little bit that I do have is really red. That makes Mommy happy because she said, "We need to populate the world with redheads." Sure, whatever. I'm cool with that.


Ooooooh... and you know what I'm really excited about? Sadie also told me that Halloween is coming, and that means we all dress up silly and eat candy. I don't know what candy is but, it sounds really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment